Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Nokia Lumia 521 Deals

By JT36 -
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 521 (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Got this phone from T-Mobile yesterday, just switched over from at&t. I was hoping to get the Lumia 925 (I'm a huge fan of windows phones), but it just seems like its taking Nokia forever to release them. Since I can no longer use my old lumia900 due to a broken screen, I needed something immediately. Still planning on getting the 925 once it comes out, I decided to go with the cheapest phone with 4g capacity.
After a day of use, I really started fall in love with it.
Things I really liked about it: lumia 521 is pretty light in my opinion. It feels a lot lighter than my old 900. The touch screen is super sensitive. In the manual, it says it works with gloves on. I tried, and it works great. The camera is also decent. I mean, its only 5mp, so I didn't expected much. But the noise in the picture is very low even with high ISO. it comes with a panorama app which i liked a lot. The time between shots are still a bit long, but it has this smartphoto app that takes four consecutive shots, which helped to solve the problem to a certain degree. It has wifi calling. I actually had never used this function on any other phones before, I'm not sure if lumia 900 has it, so I don't have anything to compare the quality of wifi calling with. It has removable batteries. The back cover is not the easiest thing to take off, but you know you can if you really need to. I really like the feel of the back cover as well.
But there are a few things I don't like. Nokia really could have place the power button at a different place or at least change the side design. With the curve on the side, I always feel the phone is slipping out of my hand when I press the power button. There's no flash and no front camera. It does not have 4g LTE, but even the iphone 4s doesn't, so I think this is alright. And plus, 4G is really not slow at all.
So bottom line is, you know you are not getting the most advanced phone in the world when you bought it, and you know this isn't something that's gonna blow your friends' mind when they see it. But if you on a budget, or need a temporary phone that is not gonna put you too far behind all the mobile technologies, nothing beats lumia 521.
I'm paying $85 a month right now for 2 lines. $50(My line)+ $30(My girlfriend's line) + $5 (the monthly installment for lumia 521). This is about half of what I was paying last month with at&t.

 By Sean Bennett -
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 521 (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have a 2 year contract with Tmobile and my phone broke, but i dont have an upgrade, so I bought this, and my sim card from the old phone didnt fit, so i put the new one that came with the Nokia in and it didnt have any of my contract info, so if you have a contract, just call your provider, tell them you bought this phone and need to register it under your number, you just tell them your number then the number of the new sim card (its on the bottom of the box and its on the card the sim card comes with) you just tell them the number and then wait 10-15 minutes reset the phone and you should start recieving texts, calls, and have internet access
By Pahrumpian -
This review is from: Nokia Lumia 521 (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this phone for a very specific purpose; wifi calling. I'm one of those legacy Tmo customers stuck in a contract, the only problem is that I get no reception at work, so rather than pay the $200 cancellation fee and go to a more expensive carrier I bought the 521 to use the wifi calling app. After some working things out I finally got it to work and now am pleased with the phone.

Here are the steps I had to take:
1. Enable wifi calling for my account on tmobile.com
2. Update my 911 location in my account settings on tmobile.com.

After those two steps I turned the App on, switched to "wifi calling preferred" and it works like a charm.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét